Sunday, September 13, 2009

Family Friendly

Some associates decided it was high time they took their baby to a taco truck. He is three weeks old after all. Naturally they called me to accompany them.


For baby's first taco truck we chose Jalapeno's on Federal Way next to TK's Bar (coldest beer in Boise). Jalapeno's was chosen for it's delicious food and convenient location.

And because I have been wanting to try the tamales at Jalapeno's for a while. They were good and the young man only charged $1.50 (instead of $2) because he said they were a bit smaller than usual. I like my tamales on the smallish side but I suspect these tamales might not have been as fresh as they could have been. The baby seemed content to stick to an all dairy (is mother's milk a dairy product?) diet for the time being. By the way, I had my tamale with an excellent lengua taco chaser.

By Bike
By Car

No comments: