Monday, March 8, 2010

Taqueria Revisted


If you find yourself hungry at 12:30 am, 1:00 am or even later this truck is open until 2:00 am on Fridays and Saturdays. I discovered this when some friends flew in from Chicago and arrived hungry. I thought we were going to have to settle for an all night joint like Denny's. I do not know if Boise has a Denny's but now I know it has an excellent taco truck open late on weekends.
Last time I was there I ordered a quesadilla that was big and full of meat (there is something wrong with that phrase) and cheap (not getting better...). Let me regroup.
The woman in the truck asked if I like guacamole. I was speechless. I looked at her like a deer in the headlights. There can only be one answer to that question. Search your mind and you will find that answer. She gave me - for free - a lot of guacamole. If there was a little thumbs-up icon I would click it.

Car
Bike

No comments: