Wednesday, August 3, 2011

France

Once again, I went to France to Photograph the Tour de France. While I was there I saw many a pizza truck - the wood fire variety. Also in France my computer broke. I have not had a chance to look at my pictures from the trip yet. But I know there is a picture of a Citroen pizza truck that I look forward to posting. I realize it aint a taco truck but you take what you can get. In France you can get pizza - really good pizza - from a truck. In Idaho you get excellent tacos from trucks. It is a decent trade off.

2 comments:

lilivonshtupp said...

Welcome back Jonathan! I'd love to talk to you about an upcoming Boise "Food on Wheels" event - please email me at: ladufurrena (at) gmail dot com - thanks!

PattyRules said...

Sounds like you had a great time. That's awesome. Would love to see your pictures.

Click Here